Having gone thro the process of recovering from an incredible inferior self-esteem for 7 years, my esteem dipped a little recently... I was stayin up at night lying on my bed and thinking about God.. then.. He caused me to wake up and turn on my comp in the darkness of my room... and thus He prompted me to type this :
Man's Manifesto:I am made in the likeness of God: Body, Soul, Spirit
I can walk with the confidence and boldness of the Most High God
I AM the original intention God had for Adam
I AM the likeness of Jesus
I have God's wisdom I have God's thoughtsThoughts are my tools, pictures subject to my choice to depict
My existence took all of the Almighty God to procreate, just so I can love Him with my own will.
I have a God-will that always make a way for me.
Worry and Fear should never be a reality/influence/choice/stronghold for me. They are fleeting redundant emotions without substance.
I am the living CHURCHI house the presence of the Living God
I can command my body
I have dominion over all in the sky, land, water... even in the supernatural realm
Wherever my feet threads upon, I will conquer
Impossibilities are deceptions never meant to be understood by my orginal genetic make-up
Life Time, a parenthesis of God's existence but the alpha and omega of ours, is an essence for me to fully utilize to God's glory.
Control is an automatic state of being that comes with being human
I exist solely to love God, to be in His plan to restore other human kind
The natural, unnatural and supernatural cannot faze me... God lords over all