When i was younger, my daddy used to come after me with a wet hand towel, and i would go to him, place my face in his palm and he would wipe my sweaty face. A classmate saw that, and called me a "daddy's girl". I felt ashamed.
Now i don't.
: )
My parents, though not perfect are the BEST for me.
and that is why I love them so much.
They nearly split once, but they braved through it, became better and are still IN LOVE.
I adore my father for loving my mother.
I love my mother for staying by my father.
When I was younger i wished for a different set of parents,
Now, I would never exchange them for anything.
My dad did his best to fend off the "bees" for my sister and I.
(jie especially LOL)
I think there were times he felt powerless that he couldn't do much for us,
because we were simply too wild.
He said it was easier if he had a son.
We failed, we stumbled, we disappointed.
But nevertheless, he loved us the same.
hey, we grew up to be fine young ladies with good education and decent incomes.
and my sister hitched a godly man.
WELL DONE, ZHANG FAMILY!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
At WAN1 ZAI2 in White Sands
daddy insisted the 3 of us squeeze at a very small tablei guess he wanted coziness. heeme: "daddy, today is father's day. it's a new day.
you must forget all the bad past and the bad things i ever said to you ok?
cannot bring it up again ok?
cos it's a new day."
daddy: "ok" *smiling to himself
mommy: "ok arh?" * hook pinkie with dad
*daddy hooks pinkie with mommy and me