Dreams, Consecration, Creativity and Fruits
YL preached on consecration last friday for cg. A really short msg, but it stuck inside of me.
That is because, recently I've been feeling strongly to develop myself in the area of PRAYER and FASTING. and that is in short consecration. keeping myself focused on God, His Kingdom and keeping myself sensitized to the Holy Spirit. It's really the word in season for now. Leslie, from my cg is fasting 40 days 6am to 6pm. Richenda just completed her 40 day fast also 6am to 6pm. and they have been in church no less than a year. In the entire "wild and free spirited" life of mine, I have never fasted this much as I have fasted in this period of my life.
I can do many things, be involved in every activity, but if I am not moving in His spirit and by His power, everything is fruitless.
Then I rather not do it, if I do not sense His hands/approval/presence with it.
I have a few burdens which I do not have answers to YET:
- Where is the sense of ownership amongst all ?
- Do we have platforms where everyone can use their talents & creativity to glorify God?
- What are we doing to develop those platforms?
I really feel like I'm pregnant. It's a burden, but a good one.
Pregnant with:
visions of growth, personally,
salvation and growth for certain individuals
and for my cell group as a whole,
that is yet to come to past.
I believe and I know it is there but I know it is still slowly growing
and slowly developing with time
but I just can't wait for the breakthrough to come
to manifest in real evidence
I want the fruits
meanwhile, I'm taking each step of the day, doing what God wants me to do,
making the best of everyday
I know if I pray
He will give the answer and the solution
Give me the new life,
the life which you created the world with
millions of species and sub-species,
billions of DNA
all rich in variety and
full of life
I want to paint the future with your paintbrush,
and make the earth a little better everyday
but hey, if I'm "pregnant"...
surely it's just a matter of time right?
I can't see it
but how much am I convinced it's on its way?
I know I'm not the first
neither will I be the last
Just as many who have run the race before me
would have experienced the same thing as me
Just as you have given them the breakthrough and the revival
HELP ME to see it through as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~