My weekend for me
Friday :
the windows on newton's fruit
on one : the end of a wish
on another : the budding of a dream
Through my life experiences, I know my God.
God is GOOD. He works all things for the GOOD of those who loves Him.
Saturday/Sunday:

Celia gave me a postcard sooo sweeeet.. on it she wrote:
"zang zang my love! For a lady who touches hearts, one who isn't afraid to go deep, one who loves God wholeheartedly... "
she also gave me a verse:
Prov 4:11-12 : "I will guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths. When you walk, your steps will not be hampered; when you run you will not stumble."
really blessed. I'm claiming this verse!
After service, I went to watch WALL - E!!! SOOOoooooOOOooo CUTE!
disney really knows how to humanize a robot and make one so endearing
Wall.E can fall in love, feel bad when he runs over a cockroach, make loyal friends with a cockroach, watch TV, make cubes out of trash, play music in his belly, organize his storage room, etc etc etc.. how cute is that

wallieee! eeevvveeee!!! (u know wt i'm talkin bt when u watch the show)
afterwards I went to play daytona (CAR RACING) with Patrick, Leslie and Josh
I trashed them all! woo hoo!
ok, now allow me to digress, and indulge in my fascination for cars:
taken by Lizzie along Orchard Road on sunday

coming back to the topic
then we all went to XIN WANG for supper
pictures are on my facebook
~~~~~~~~~~