
haven't been blogging... what an online SIN!
well my modem is down and right now i've been able to tap into someone else's wireless at home... so i'm blogging.. gonna get it fixed by this wednesday...
some updates: i'm not working now.. moving on for better prospects.. i believe everything happens for a reason... i believe that all things will work out good for those who love God, i believe that this career move is in God's timing and all in God's hands... sent out loads of resume... applied for loads of jobs online... doing my best now.. the market is kinda soft now, usually peak periods are december to february...
looking back: susanna and i were chilling out and i told her about my life (2007 - 2008)
very briefly
my ups and downs and ups and downs and ups and downs
my "death"
my resurrection
and my breakthrough
she said: " well, hopefully you'l not get caught in the (negative) cycle again."
i paused..
and i said:
" i believe it will never happen again. because God has given me a new heart,
the past boundaries, memories, mindset
have all been renewed.
and I am a new person now."
and she was like, wow..
and i was also like, wow... (at what i said)
I'm truly truly humbled by God
every step i took, every time i hear His voice, every time i receive a revelation, every time i receive a dream/vision, every time i receive a prophecy, every time my leader gives me an opportunity to serve,
I feel more humbled
I feel privileged
I cherish it all
because I fought for my salvation,
I roughed it out,
and I am where I am today
AND I WILL KEEP GIVING, BECAUSE I HAVE RECEIVED
AS LONG AS I LIVE.
~~~~~~~~~~~