Hi there,

After a few months of silence on blogspot, I decided to start again.
This time, with a new blog layout. I tweaked the html codes myself.. happy.
The past few months, I was running ahead of myself.
The past few months, I did not stop to smell the flowers.
The past few months, unraveled many things.
The past few weeks, I reflected and evaluated myself.
The past few weeks, I saw myself under a brighter light, under a magnifier.
I found things that weren't so nice, I found things that made me a little sad.
Why were they left, untouched, unchanged over the years?
The little foxes that were allowed to grow.
Why didn't I see them earlier?
It is painful to know, painful to change. But,
I took consolation that the reason why I'm only seeing them now is because I have arrived, at being ready and willing to do fix 'em foxes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Out of the "reflections" I gathered a rough direction I should head towards:
- that i should live differently: love with a passion
- that i should live differently: re-set the values of my self-worth
- that i should live differently: re-set my priorities
doing the same things and expecting the same results, is in psychological speak, a mild form of insanity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To change lives, I start with myself.
Nevermind, the things that is past.
I'm looking forward to the things AHEAD.
I'm catching up for the lost time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are my life.
You are better than life itself.