it's been one after another,
since i "sobered up"
from giving up, giving it another shot,
getting resurrected, trying differently again,
struggling a little, getting better, struggling a little,
doubting myself, believing in myself
from work, relationships, friendships, church
change of environment, change of phases in life, change of faces in life
After leading a pretty "unpositively eventful" life,
I guess transitions was something very new to me
a self-proclaimed hedonist
"Livin it up" just the way I wanted
I never had to make so many adjustments
but i guess,
transitions and changes are meant to be embraced
as part & parcel of life
it is the norm
for people on the route to progress
and
that's the way we should live
it's been tough, but yet i've been very happy
and i've never looked back
i guess life is way better living it
leaping from one plane to another
working hard
trusting & believing
working hard
and when the time comes
leap again

I'm sure God records
the leaps we take towards Him
~the thrill of conquering your fears~
when you look back, you'll be glad you squashed them down
though you look like crap while in the midst of it
--------- Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.---------
if we always preferred to lay low
and not "rock the boat"
what kind of changes would ther be?
would anything change?
-------------
here's one transition i'm currently enjoying
dunno what it'll bring..
but nevertheless.